Elevating user experiences
Our bioceramic materials enhance the effect and experience of an active substance such as nicotine. But also, other key ingredients, like flavors, to achieve much longer diffusion of taste.
The value of the global nicotine pouch market was estimated at USD2.1 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow by about 35% annually to 2030.
- The world still has 1.3 billion tobacco users and more than 8 million tobacco related deaths each year.
- The good news is that tobacco-free oral nicotine registered the highest growth rate among all categories 2017-2020.
- Oral nicotine pouches reduces the harm by some 98% compared with smoking.
We’re starting with tiny, flavor-packed and long-lasting pouches that pack the punch of larger products.
- pH-stability over time.
- Scalable production from lab to commercial launch.
- Strong IP with an opportunity to develop and innovate.
- Our bioceramic material releases calcium in the oral cavity.
Interested in knowing more about Amplicon? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org